I am going to have to create a post. Melissa has been too busy to do this so here it goes. Delyla is now 4 months old. Here is a picture of her with grandpa.
Landon is in kindergarten and loving it. he asks to read books every night. Saxon is in preschool and loves to do his "homework". I think he hears me say I have to do homework so much he thinks now he is in school he is required to do it also. 
I will try to figure out what all the other pictures are on our camera and post some more later.
Landon is in kindergarten and loving it. he asks to read books every night. Saxon is in preschool and loves to do his "homework". I think he hears me say I have to do homework so much he thinks now he is in school he is required to do it also.
1 comment:
Thanks for giving an update! Delylya is so cute, and growing so fast! The boys look cute. I can relate to keeping up with the blog... I sure Melissa is grateful you are doing it.
Post a Comment