
so i guess it's time for my quarterly blog session. a lot has been going on!

we had a fun
easter party at grandma
janets. the boys made these hats, went on an
easter egg hunt and had dinner.
saxon turned four! this is us at his grandma day party.

his family party. we had grandma
janet, grandpa dean, and grandma
monica come for dinner and cake and ice cream.
saxon had an
indiana jones cake and got an
indiana jones costume.

we went to
bouncin off the walls with some of
saxons's friends and cousins. we all had a great time!

we came back to our house for some lunch and cake.

grandma
janet made both boys these cute bedspreads for each of their birthdays at my request. they are so cute! i love to go in their rooms and see matching beds! thank you grandma!

grandpa john took all the mom's to
mimi's cafe for mothers day. we all had a great time eating and chatting. my dad was a very good sport and just sat and listened to us all!

i have another outside junkie!
delyla loves to swing, go on walks jump on the tramp or just crawl around and pick my flowers. as long as she is outside, she is happy.

she is growing up so fast. she's already driving!
saxon has learned to ride his bike without training wheels! it took him all of about ten min. and he was starting on his own, breaking and
riding in circles! amazing. he can do anything he decides he wants to do!


between rain storms,
saxon and
ryan have been working hard at keeping the lawn mowed!

both
saxon and
landon have been enjoying swimming lessons.
delyla can't wait to join them in the water.


we had baby birds in a tree in our backyard until about a week after this picture was taken, i was
showing landon and
saxon the baby birds and spooked them out of their nest. they were able to fly to the ground but never returned to their nest.
ryan tried to pick one up and put it back in the nest but it flew right out. i hope they are
ok wherever they are. i
felt terrible.
goodbye spider man, batman, superman, harry potter has arrived!
landon has a new obsession. you guessed it, harry potter. i use the word obsessed lightly. not a day goes by when i am not
bombarded with questions about the books or movies.
landon has
listened to both the
first and second book, as well as seen the first two movies but wants to see and hear the rest so bad he can
hardly stand it!

of course not
surprisingly he had a harry potter birthday. we made all his friends wands and played harry potter games. it was a lot of fun.
landon is a building machine. next to anything that has to do with harry potter, building with
lego's is it. he is amazing at it. he likes me to take pictures of all the things he
builds before he takes them apart. this is one of many pictures of
lego's! he loves it and i love that he is entertained for so long.

back in march, summer had her sweet baby grace sealed to her and
kristin and i got to go to her very special day. she is so cute. what an
awesome day!
so that is whats up
with us. i hope you have enjoyed the update. and somewhere in
their, i turned the big 30! wow.
5 comments:
I know I live here now, but I love to read what you are up to. I love the picture of Delyla in her piggies and the birds!
Hooray! An update! I knew I was still stocking your blog for a reason. Landon really does look just like Harry Potter, except way cuter!
You have me on your blog?!!! I need to loose weight. But I am very happy to see you updated. Your kids are getting so big!!!! I need to call you! Love you!
Delyla is getting so big, She is a doll. Sorry I missed you this last trip, I always think I will have more time available to me than I really do. Misty Graduated from BYU and my @ year old got the stomach flu. Hopefully I can catch you next time.
Yea! I am so glad to see a post! Your kids are so cute, what a fun time of life for us all. I sure wish I could have been there for Summer's baby blessing, you all look great. I love how Saxon looks like Ryan's little buddy. Landon is going to be a little brain! Keep it up! Love you lots.
Post a Comment