I love it!!! Happy Birthday! Hey thanks for putting on some clothes. Love, Brooke
Happy Birthday, Ryan! Looks like he's pretty happy with his man chair. Jeremy would be jealous. He's always wanted one.Annisha
I'm really glad you didn't take a picture of Ryan in his underwear!!! I love the man chair! Happy Birthday!-Britt
Nice Chair!!! I love mine... so it can be a Man Chair or a WoMan Chair... hmmm...Missy may be stealing it from you!
Happy Birthday Ryan! We are glad we saw your birthday chair and not your birthday suit! Hope you had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it!!! Happy Birthday! Hey thanks for putting on some clothes.
Love, Brooke
Happy Birthday, Ryan! Looks like he's pretty happy with his man chair. Jeremy would be jealous. He's always wanted one.
Annisha
I'm really glad you didn't take a picture of Ryan in his underwear!!! I love the man chair! Happy Birthday!
-Britt
Nice Chair!!! I love mine... so it can be a Man Chair or a WoMan Chair... hmmm...Missy may be stealing it from you!
Happy Birthday Ryan! We are glad we saw your birthday chair and not your birthday suit! Hope you had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment