Friday, March 28, 2008

Strep Throat 101 my next course in school

After having a fever of 103 degrees and a few days of pain this is a picture of my throat. I (Ryan) was very curious to see what was causing so much pain. I guess that is it. I also came to the realization I have a big mouth or a really small camera. Don't worry its not contagious any longer. 48 hours of antibiotics and counting.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Wow Ryan, that's pretty gross and it looks REALLY painful. Good job with your inner-oral picture and diagnosis. I think you get an A in Strep Throat 101. Get better!

Annisha

Summer said...

I had "Dr. Wood" look at your picture and he said, in his medical voice, "That's bad!" Hope you get better!

Brittany said...

That is seriously nasty!!! Hope you are feeling better!!