On June 26th @ 12:42 am Delyla was born. She weighs 7 lbs. 11 oz. and is 20 inches long. She has tons of dark hair. 
We had a little scare, the doctors thought they heard something wrong with her heart and had her hooked up to all sorts of sensors, and an IV. Turns out nothing is wrong we just had a very test happy nursing staff and pediatrician for a day and a half. We were unable to even pick her up. Melissa and I had about had it, on Friday evening we hijacked Delyla from the sick baby nursery.
Landon and Saxon were both very excited to see their sister
Melissa is doing well and enjoying here "vacation, (being away from the boys)".
6 comments:
She is perfect! We wish we were there to visit. Good luck!!
She is so precious! I am so excited for you guys! I am so glad she is okay and healthy. Have a good "vacation" Melissa!
She's beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that she's as healthy as she looks. I can't wait to meet her in person. You can't fool us, Ryan, we know you're "wrapped". Congratulations!!!
Congratulations you guys! She is the cutest little thing in the entire world!
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful!! We have spent at least once a day on our trip wondering how you were. We checked in a couple of times and when Kim filled us in all Pete has heard is how anxious I was to get to the computer and see her! I am so happy for you both and I can't wait to hold her!
Congratulations! I am actually on my "vacation" right now, too! I hope things are going well and your recovery is good, Melissa. She is so cute, how exciting to have a girl! If you want to see pictures of Nicholas, you can check out my blog. Good luck!
Post a Comment