
delyla is now 1 week old! she so far is a happy baby. she did not cry in the car the 2 times she has been in it which gives me hope. the boys still think shes great because they have been able to go to cousins houses every day and be spoiled by aunt
britt aunt
brooke aunt
bryn and grandmas!
ryan has been an
awesome husband and dad. he has done laundry, dishes and bath time for the boys. he also hears
delyla when she wakes up in the night and has helped get her back to sleep after her feedings. as you can see she loves her
binki!
i'm having tons of fun decorating her and
loving on her. we are very blessed to have her here, healthy and happy.
4 comments:
Happy One Week Delyla! I am so happy for you Melissa, she is beautiful. Girls are so fun to decorate, do it while she is is little and before she discovers bathing suits! I can't wait to hold her! We miss you.
She's so little! I love it! I just wish I could have met her!!!!! I will soon. And I totally agree about how fun girls are. I love dressing Grace up and all of the bows and pink stuff is just fabulous!
so sweet. congrats!!
So cute! It looks like you are having lots of fun with her! I hope you guys are starting to adjust to life...I think we are getting there bit by bit. I am in town now and I can't wait to meet her and see you!
Post a Comment