

aunt
brooke got these shirts for the boy, sister for sale 1.00 negotiable. they both love their sister but i think they are mad at me. they both have had a hard time
listening since she arrived and
saxon has been quite aggressive towards me. so i hope in time this will pass.
delyla still has her days and nights mixed up but it is getting better. instead of being up from 2-5 she is up at 5 for the day. so if i can get her to go two more hours in the morning they will all be up at the same time.
landon loves to hold his sister and he told me if she wakes up in the night to wake him up because she probably just wants her big brother
landon. he also says she is cuter than
butterfly's and lady bugs.
8 comments:
These pictures are so precious! What nice big brothers. I'm glad baby Delayla is sleeping better at night. If only all she wanted when she wakes up at night was her big brother, Landon! That would be great if he could take over the early morning feedings.
Those are some cute pictures! Landon is right Delyla IS cuter than butterflies and Lady bug's! Let me know if you need any help this week! I'll call ya!
Cute kids Melissa! I am happy that Landon loves his sister so much, I bet Saxon will come around. I am sorry that we haven't talked in awhile and i look forward to catching up with you soon. Hope you get some rest!
That is so stinkin' cute that Landon wants you to come get him when she wakes up. Oh, I can't wait for Bella to start talking. Kids say the cutest things!!
That is so cute! Landon is so sweet! I am glad the shirts work. I think they would be better in about 3 years when she becomes a little mom to them.
I have to apologize for dishing out advice to your husband for 30 minutes. I have this great fear of coming off as the guy that thinks he knows everything.(Don't tell Dannielle I don't) I do sincerely believe Ryan will make a great dentist and as we suffer through this process with you, we wish you guys the best. We're sad we can't come visit the new baby and lend a helping hand, but would like you to know we're only a phone call away and we will continue to offer verbal and written encouragement.
delyla is beautiful! I just discovered your blog - it's fun to see your family! (yes, it's almost midnight, and I should be in bed - that's why I don't get online very often...)
congrats!
your cousin, Heather
I love the shirts! So cute!
Post a Comment