Thursday, July 31, 2008

making a memory

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Matilda said...

Melissa-
I know you just posted this on my blog, but I remember how sweet you were to Siobhan when you took her out to lunch and a manicure/pedicure. I was so nervous about fitting in with your family and you have always made me feel comfortable. I really am glad to have you as a sister in law and I look forward to seeing you next week!
p.s. Did Landon start school on the 25th? I am dying to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

I remember the moment you were born. Everyone was just trying to be all calm and take care of mom and getting you here and no one was saying anything, it was just kind of frantic in a calm way. And I looked down and saw that you were a girl and I yelled "It's a girl!" and everyone shushed me(except for mom... she said "Oh yea"), but I didn't care about being shushed, because I was SOOOOO excited to have a sister. You were so beautiful. And you still are. I cry at this memory. I love you!

Summer said...

His stupid roommate's name was Randy. Just in case you wanted to know.
I remember you wore white gloves to church one Sunday when I had just moved to Utah and you came up to me about 2 weeks later to show me how you shaved your eyebrows.
And of course the very fun road to Colorado and St. George. Shopping with you and borrowing clothes with you and Kirstin. And singing to the top of our lungs to lame songs in on the way to and from school. And of course "Sauce'n fries!" I still don't know what that means.

Summer said...

And one more thing, your mint green sweats. I can't believe you owned 2 pairs!!!

Laurie N' Craig said...

Yeah, brooke found us over the blog and through some pretty intense research i found you guys... good stuff.. Laurie and i always loved getting together with you guys and laughing none stop for hours.. we're glad that you guys are doing well...

Stark Family said...

Hey remember that one time I stuck my hand in the cement mixer. Oh the good ol days.

Anonymous said...

So many of my memories include you that it is hard to decide. I remember our road trip to Vernal. We went for some lame reception, but had a blast singing Voice Of the Beehive cruisin' in the Montero. Also our fanyastic modeling career. We were so hot (or at least we seemed to think so)I've got a huge box of snapshots of us stiking poses for my mom!